OMNY is a data marketplace where health systems and providers can share de-identified data sets with external parties such as pharma, med device companies, research institutes, etc. We've been growing incredibly quickly and are signing health systems in as quickly as three months from first convo.
Health systems face considerable economic headwinds, rendering them unable to start new clinical initiatives, expand care offerings, add to their staff. At OMNY, we're enabling health systems to develop a more stable business model by utilizing data as an asset.
Since we work alongside and for health systems, our data is incredibly rich, broad and near real-time. We are incredibly excited to build this vision into a company, and are looking for leaders to help lead the way.
We are busier than we can handle. We’re backed by great investors, have offices in SF, ATL and are rapidly scaling the company across commercial, operations, product and tech.
We're hiring for a strategic, goal-oriented leader passionate to take on incredibly interesting challenges and help build a high-performing team as OMNY continues to grow.
We are looking for a leader who is a self-starter and quick learner. In this role you will help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the healthcare services industry at large. We're excited to build a big company, and this role is critical to drive our commercial efforts.
Start Date: Immediate
Reporting to: Co-founder, COO
As the Head of Business Development for OMNY, you will:
Assess, evaluate current and new markets
Develop, and test go to market strategy for specific verticals
Lead sales efforts for new markets we're evaluating
Lead competitor mapping efforts
Test, implement pricing strategies
Build, and iterate on best-in-class presentations for board meetings, investors, customers
Assist with fundraising efforts (deal structuring, deal project management)
- ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare consulting / IBD / PE / VC in addition to operating experience at a health system, insurance entity or a manufacturer
-Acutely familiar with the healthcare, its trends, players, and so on
- Incredibly passionate about solving massive problems with new and complex technologies
- Comfortable with and appreciates working in a very fast-paced environment where strategy constantly evolves
- Have demonstrated ability in strategizing (and executing) commercial, pricing and expansion strategies
- MBA a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package consisting of cash (base, bonus), and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Collaborative and engaging work environment
OMNY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law