Hiring Every Month!
- Student type: adults
- 25 teaching hours and 10 office hours per week
- Working 5 days a week(weekends included) and 2 days off
- Two types of work shift (Lunch/Dinner break time included): Day shift:
- 9AM – 5PM or Evening shift: 1PM – 9PM
- Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students.
- Make lesson plan according to the level of each class.
- Be responsible for teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc..
- Fulfill student activities with other colleagues.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary between 12000-18000rmb
- Housing allowance between 1500-4000rmb depending on city
- Quarterly performance bonus of 2500rmb
- Flight allowance up to 8000rmb
- Contract renew bonus of 3000-6000rmb
- Visa cost reimbursement
- Open class bonus of 200rmb per new student
- 11days Chinese National holidays + 10 days of annual leave +1 day Christmas off
- 7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Health and Accidental Insurance
- Full attendance bonus
- Free mandarin lesson
- On-going training and professional development
- Career development opportunities
- Full Support in making the transition to China
- Native English speaker and a citizen of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, or USA
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- 120 hour TEFL certificate required
- Teaching experience preferred but not required
- Clean criminal record
- No Critical Medical Problems including Drug Test