People come to teach English in Korea for many different reasons. Some come simply for the experience of living in a different culture.
For some the opportunity to travel is what draws them.
For some the motivation is the opportunity to impact the lives of others.
For some it’s the ability to save money.
And for most it’s the combination of all the above factors. Korea has a burgeoning economy, a competitive educational system, and a population eager to learn English. In fact, Korea spends more money per capita on private education than any other country in the world.
Thus the opportunity for native English Teachers in Korea is truly extraordinary.
Hiring season: Hiring year-round → You can choose → Tell us when
Working location: Over 100 locations throughout Korea → You can choose
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Nationality: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, or USA
- No teaching license/experience necessary
- No critical Criminal record
- No critical medical problems
Salary and Benefits
- 2.1 ~ 2.8 million Korean Won per month – Low Income tax: approximately 3% monthly with provided housing or monthly housing allowance
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Paid Airfare
- National Medical Insurance
- National Pension
- Paid vacations
- Working visa sponsorship