OJO Labs - Software Engineer
About OJO Labs
We are playing in the AI/machine learning space and striving to build conversational technology products that are indistinguishable from magic. We are proud to say that we have the best and brightest minds coming to work every day to build on a shared common vision. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About OJO Engineering
At OJO Engineering, we highly value a thirst for learning, the ability to collaborate, and passion for our customers. We are excited to tackle hard technical problems. We take our responsibility seriously as we use technology to help our customers make important, sometimes life changing, buying decisions. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment alongside with some of the best engineers in Austin, come join us!
- Be part of a talented engineering team to build a compelling digital experience that engage with consumers who are in the process of making important purchasing decisions
- Write code, write a lot of code, write better code while you are at it
- Participate in building a strong culture that values learning and collaboration
What Does it Take to Succeed?
- 2-5 years of hands on development experience
- Strong communication skills
- An appetite to learn the craft of software development
- Proven interests in OJO and attention for details. Please put “Ada Lovelace” in your resume or your cover letter.
- Comfortable with relational databases and SQL
- Computer Science or other technical degree (or equivalent job experience)
- Experience building maintainable systems supported by automated tests
- Experience with Typescript, Kotlin, Scala, and/or Python welcome
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, early stage technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in both Austin, TX and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 250 employees globally. We were recently named to the A-List by the Austin Chamber of Commerce and awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VC's and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and every new hire we make will have a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Modern Downtown Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!