People Operations – Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are playing in the AI/machine learning space and striving to build conversational technology products that are indistinguishable from magic. We are proud to say that we have the best and brightest minds coming to work every day to build on a shared common vision. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a vital presence within our organization. We have some incredible opportunities at OJO and we want to share them!
Talent Acquisition Specialist Basics:
We are looking for someone who LOVES to source. You love the hunt of finding the best candidates for your roles. You are creative and vigilant in your approach to getting passive candidates interested in our company. You know how to build relationships and sell opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain pipeline of active, viable candidates for various roles within the organization
- Cultivate relationships with passive candidates – even if we don’t have a role for them at the time
- Drive special projects and implement creative methods to find and attract top candidates
- Help build a name for OJO (expand on what we have) as a top employer in the market. You will be the first impression of our company and what that looks like should matter greatly to you.
- Understand our roles and teams inside and out so that you can accurately portray the opportunities to potential candidates
- Work with our People Ops team to coordinate interview logistics as well as maintain timely candidate correspondence
- Ensure quality candidate experience from start to finish (and determine how we can do better) – this is a prime focus in our organization.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Recruiter on strategy for candidate pipeline. Determine best resources for both incoming applications (job posting sites), active sourcing (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc) and networking opportunities.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports for Director of People to help guide decision making. Help determine metrics for recruiting standards.
- Work in our ATS (Google Hire) and help ensure we’re using it to its full potential.
- Assist People Ops team with various People related tasks and initiatives, not exclusively related to Recruiting
What we need from you:
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Be Fearless, Hire Great, Be Compassionate
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Recruiting/TA role – specifically in a sourcing capacity (MUST!). We will consider a senior level hire for this role as well, if it’s a good fit!
- Experience sourcing/recruiting for a variety of roles (Product, Engineering, Operations, etc)
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches at a time
- Highly organized and efficient in documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and ability to prioritize
- Able to roll with the punches and pivot as needed
- Relentless in your pursuit of quality candidates, while maintaining professionalism and a good reputation
- Sense of Humor
- A combination of agency and internal sourcing experience
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Modern Downtown Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!