OJO Labs - Growth Marketing Leader
We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About the Role
As leader of Growth Marketing, you will own all of our marketing technology, paid and owned media channels and use these tools to drive the acquisition, retention and revenue goals for OJO Labs. In this role you’ll need to straddle two worlds: digital visionary and digital doer. From effective direct response, to advanced analytics, to digital creative and digital innovation, you’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to execute your vision for OJO digital marketing. You’ll partner with internal teams as well as external creative and media agencies to implement and drive measurable business results.
This role is directly accountable for large growth drivers for the business, leveraging digital channels at each stage of the marketing funnel to drive user acquisition, engagement, and conversion. You will develop a deep understanding of our marketing capabilities, economics, and market size for our various offerings.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in either or both B2B and B2C digital marketing, marketing strategy development, campaign planning, testing, optimization, and measurement of experiments. The candidate must be able to prioritize workload well and shift strategy with changing expectations in different business objectives.
- Develop a strategy for customer acquisition, retention, monetization and reactivation that balances investing in mature, high performing channels with emerging, lower value but higher upside channels
- Allocate and rebase budgets for efficient spending
- Create and execute strategies for performance-based acquisition through multiple channels – SEO/SEM, retargeting, video, display, email, social media, and content and other paid channels to accelerate revenue growth
- Deliver actionable insights by synthesizing information from competitor analysis, market research, advertising across digital channels
- Use multi-touch attribution modeling to maximize campaign effectiveness
- Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimizations
- Develop a holistic view of our customer lifecycle and how growth can positively impact that lifecycle
- Lead the vision for marketing technology and how that will drive growth for the long term
- Efficiently scale DR programs through data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business and lead ongoing testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes and trends in digital marketing and UI/UX.
- Leverage data (e.g., dashboards, tactical metrics, organizational KPI’s) to drive ROI – including robust analytical processes and use of marketing tech stack
- Manage and grow vendor relationships (e.g. Google, Facebook) and develop integrated solutions across all performance marketing channels
What Does it Take to Succeed?
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric strategic mindset
- 5 years of experience leading digital programs and driving digital innovation within the B2B and B2C space
- 2+ years growth marketing or testing and optimization experience
- Rigorous and repeatable prioritization framework that ensures business impact at scale
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple channels of paid marketing - SEM, SEO, social, mobile, and display with a preference for growth marketing expertise
- Owned paid channel performance- research, forecasting, planning, execution and performance analysis and developed processes, policies and procedures
- Deep understanding of consumer metrics, market segmentation and analytics – a data driven strategist who understands and analyze how to tap into personal factors that will motivate and engage the user over time
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in paid marketing and marketing automation
- Hands on experience with set-up, day to day management and optimization of programmatic display and paid social platforms
- Strong working knowledge of business intelligence tools and data visualization platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Tableau
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
Nice to Haves:
- Excellent program management skills with attention to detail and experience in forecasting and managing to forecast
- Demonstrated track record of using digital media to acquire, engage, and harvest demand throughout the funnel
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, work with cross-functional teams through influence, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership
- Ability to offer strong point-of-view on how to best leverage the against campaign goals
- Developed business acumen and consistent track record of creating management-level presentations
- Effective analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to use data to drive actionable insights
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, early stage technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in both Austin, TX and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 250 employees globally. We were recently named to the A-List by the Austin Chamber of Commerce and awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VC's and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and every new hire we make will have a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Modern Downtown Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!