Project and Delivery Manager
Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal and commercial space.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, Project and Delivery Manager to help improve, expand and structure our growing project management and delivery needs.
You can expect top-of-the-market pay, flexible hours, and a balanced work week. We are a mixed remote and in office team, with this role being Remote.
What you'll be doing
Working hand in hand with our engineering and management teams to oversee all things pertinent to the delivery of numerous projects. Our Project and Delivery Managers are responsible for organizing the direction and implementation for their individual team’s products, and for managing the team’s progress toward product and launch goals. This role will be done in close collaboration with engineering, product, and frequent collaboration with Program Leads.
- Create and maintain product documentation, which might include: User stories, Functional specs, System/policy/technical requirements, Acceptance criteria, Scope and definition, etc.
- Write product outlines, with input from Product and delivery teams.
- Collaboration with Product teams to prioritize initiatives for each upcoming program increment, review upcoming releases and set exceptions around delivery capacity, and get insight into stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Lead the delivery team in breaking product initiatives down into issues for implementation.
- Lead and oversee backlog grooming, estimate meetings, retros, sprint planning, standups, etc.
- Participate in stakeholder check-ins to ensure alignment on program requirements.
- Fulfill launch checklist criteria prior to each launch.
Qualified candidates will have previous professional experience with the majority of the above key responsibilities.
Must be located in the US
This is a salaried role. Oddball does offer tech, and a continuing education stipend.