Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal and commercial space.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, delivery focused Product Manager to help lead our engineering efforts as we grow and deliver on major products.
You can expect top-of-the-market pay, flexible hours, and a balanced work week. We are a mixed remote and in office team, with this role being Remote.
What you'll be doing
Working hand in hand with our engineering and management teams to oversee all things pertaining to the creation, design, and delivery of several major products in the federal space. This delivery-focused Product role will touch everything from platform design and implementation, stakeholder documentation and communication, timelines, hiring, client interaction, etc., to ensure the delivery and requirements of each product are on schedule and of the highest quality. This role will work closely with upper management, engineering and operations teams to insure a seamless delivery to our clients.
We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
- 4+ years full product lifecycle experience working with growing, technically focused companies
- Experience leading and managing agile cross-functional teams that deliver user-facing products
- Understanding of multiple disciplines such as Product Management, Engineering, Design, Sales, etc.
- A proven ability to problem solve and drive solutions with development teams through data analysis, market requirements, product specifications, and federal requirements
- An eye for quality, organization, and clear communication with teams and clients
- Federal work experience a major bonus
This is a remote position.
This is a salaried role. Oddball offers a tech and continuing education stipend.