Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal and commercial space.
We are looking for a people first, energetic, personable and driven technical recruiter to help us grow our exceptional team.
We are a mixed remote and in office team, with this role being in Los Angeles, CA.
What you'll be doing
Working across various Oddball verticals, this position will work to grow our technical and functional teams as Oddball continues to expand and scale. This role will be involved in the full recruitment life cycle - from sourcing, to interviewing, to offers and on boarding. The ideal candidate will have excellent people, verbal, and written communication skills, with proven organizational and project management experience.
- Sourcing and screening candidates and resumes from a variety of recruiting tools and vehicles.
- Creating, developing and overseeing successful job postings and role advertisements.
- Conducting phone screens, interviews, meeting with Oddball managers, assisting in the decision process.
- Managing candidate and team schedules, interviews, etc. while meeting and exceeding timelines.
- Preparing, negotiating and overseeing the entire employment offer process.
- Providing timely feedback to candidates and internal teams while updating information in our internal applicant tracking system.
- Data tracking, collection and management on all aspects of the recruitment process.
This position is located in Los Angeles, CA.
This is a salaried role. Oddball offers a tech and continuing education stipend.