Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal and commercial space.
We are looking for an experienced, federally focused Contracts Manager to help manage, expand and oversee our rapidly growing portfolio of federal contracts.
What you'll be doing
Working hand in hand with our management and sales teams to oversee all things pertinent to the successful management and submission of numerous federal bids and contracts. This is our go-to subject matter expert on an incredibly important vertical at Oddball. Responsible for the planning and execution of all activities related to successful contract submissions. This role will play a major part in our growth in the federal space.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skill set:
- Extensive experience overseeing, managing, preparing and successfully bidding federal contracts.
- Experience creating, revising, and producing contracts and contract deliverable templates.
- Engaging and educating all stakeholders on relevant processes and timelines.
- Responsible for and ensuring contract compliance from start to completion.
- Providing high levels of client service when working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Superb and professional communication and client management skills
- Act as the point of contact for all contract questions both internally and externally.
- Exceptionally organized, detail oriented, data-driven, and a time conscious decision-making mindset.
- Oversee and established processes and procedures to facilitate the successful management of federal contracts.
- Extensive familiarity with FAR and DFAR.
- Experience preparing and reviewing subcontractor and teaming agreements.
- Knowledge and familiarity of government set-asides, experience managing contracts for a SDVOSB preferred.
This is a Remote position.
This is a salaried role. Oddball does offer tech and a continuing education stipend.