Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal and commercial space.
We are looking for an experienced, federally focused Contracts Manager to help manage, expand and oversee our rapidly growing portfolio of federal contracts.
What you'll be doing:
Working hand in hand with our management and sales teams to oversee all things pertinent to the successful development and submission of competitive, high quality, Federal RFP responses and proposals.This will be our go-to subject matter expert on an incredibly important vertical at Oddball. Responsible for the planning and execution of all activities related to successful contract submissions. This role will play a major part in our growth in the federal space.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skillset:
- Extensive experience overseeing, managing, preparing and successfully bidding federal proposals and contracts.
- Experience acting as the main point of contact for all questions and actions, both for internal and external stakeholders.
- Engaging and educating all stakeholders on necessary processes, timelines and compliance.
- Providing high levels of client service when working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organized, detail oriented, data-driven, and a time conscious decision making mindset.
- Experience establishing company-wide proposal processes and procedures.
- Preferred experience with FAR and DFAR.
- Experience preparing and reviewing subcontractor and teaming agreements.
- Knowledge and familiarity of government set asides, a plus is experience managing contracts for a SDVOSB.
- Experience with VA/DoD preferred
- Familiarity with DCAA regulations and compliance, preferably having gone through a DCAA audit.
This is a Remote position.
This is a salaried role. Oddball does offer tech, and a continuing education stipend.