The Scrum Master for the Digital team provides support and/or lead teams through the Solution development process and delivery of company’s solutions as the Scrum Master. Also, manage projects which are typically shorter-term, less complex and more contained with a defined time frame. Manages activities, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate solution completion on schedule within budget. Works with engineering, dxm, data, and product management to identify and improve process and program efficiencies (across customer and internal).
- Assists with, and can own, the internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information. Able to communicate across program and operational levels
- Needs to be able to understand the solution that is being delivered
- Serves the Product Owner and Development Team in their pursuit to do everything possible to fulfill customer needs.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Guides the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization, using self-organization to fill gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Responsible for removing impediments to progress and guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitates completion of tasks and goals without using coercion, assigning, or dictating tasks.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Provides support and education to the Product Owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Manages compliance projects and their annual activities.