At Object Edge, we specialize in merging the art and science of digital technology through dynamic partnerships that transform global businesses. Our commerce and design experts partner with world-class development teams, ensuring that we use processes backed by the absolute best architecture and support available. We have offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Dallas, Brazil and India.
We are looking for exceptional Product Owners to lead our client engagements in digital transformation and e-commerce.
- Lead Object Edge’s consulting engagements, acting as the liaison between client stakeholders and other Object Edge team members
- Guide Object Edge’s clients on product features and implementation that will maximize business value for them
- Provide guidance to Object Edge’s e-commerce clients on platform capabilities related to merchandising, marketing, user experience, analytics, and customer service to help them meet their business objectives
- Define, drive and support prioritization of requirements to successfully meet engagement objectives
- Elicit requirements and document them in standard formats such as user stories, process flows etc.
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all stakeholders including engagement sponsors, program leaders and product operators
- Manage activities, resource capability, schedules, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate engagement completion on schedule within budget.
- Work with other Object Edge team members and management to identify and improve process efficiencies, across customer and Object Edge internal
- Train junior team members
- 5+ years experience in consulting or retail
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise with business and systems analysis
- Extreme comfort handling both big picture and low level details
- Familiarity with user experience design practices
- Familiarity with technology trends such as APIs, micro-services, cloud computing
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience in Agile Scrum framework
- Project management skills
- Ability to work remotely and travel up to 50%
Object Edge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We believe in providing employees with a work environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment. In addition to federal law requirements, Object Edge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.