The Technical Account Manager serves as the central liaison between Object Edge and our clients. In many ways, this person is an extension of the client’s team within the Object Edge community. The Technical Account Manager communicates and works with multiple teams including development, DXM, data, and the customer. She or he also collaborates with the support teams to ensure successful maintenance of the client’s selected solutions. In addition, the Technical Account Manager works in tandem with the implementation / delivery manager to ensure a successful launch for new / existing clients.
This is a PMO role that can have variable compensation. In some cases it can be a sales role, but selling is not the primary responsibility.
- Able to bridge the communication gaps between independent silos
- Able to communicate across three levels: executive, program, operations
- Able to translate complex delivery status's, with all the corresponding dependencies, and explain to customers impacts of delays or decisions that are happening across the account.
- Able to create concentric circles of trust, within and without the organization, where people feel comfortable sharing their opinions without worrying about repercussions. Foster a TEAM where everyone is working towards the mutual success of each other.
- Performs comprehensive contract negotiations including economics and risk assessment to enrich the value proposition for our customers and the portfolio
- Utilizes various tools and tactics to identify transactional trends and opportunities against key performance metrics
- Works collaboratively with marketing and all marketing channel owners to optimize the partner offers and to align on the prioritization of partner messaging and value to our customers
- Analyzes and researches industry and market trends to better deliver innovative customer facing offers
- Develops recommendations, as well as written and/or oral presentations of those recommendations, to senior management
- Ensures contract compliance across the organization
- Travel required, up to 40%
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Manage and resolve escalated client issues
- Operate as the primary point of contact for clients
- Track and report on client KPI’s
- Manage customer service
- Liaise with internal teams (finance, delivery, support)
- Drive ongoing and measurable improvements to the client experience
- Manage projects and programs related to improving service delivery to clients
- A winning attitude
- A track record of a strong customer focus
- Experience in Client Retention/Account Management
- Experience in working with cross-departmental teams
- Ability to skillfully prioritize and manage projects and issues
- Excellent speaking and written communication skills
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management
- A passion for helping others