Role: Power BI Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Full time Permanent
We can sponsor Visa and H1B Transfers are also accepted
- Work with cross-section of internal IT organizations, including System Architects, DBAs, System Analysts, Developers, Testers and the Management Team.
- Design and Develop Power BI Dashboards, Reports and Datasets from relational and/or non-relational sources
- Develop SSAS Tabular Data Models / Power BI Data Models as per the specifications
- Translate the business Metrics into KPI’s, Measures, Calculated Columns using DAX
- Implement User Level/ Group Level and/or row level Security for the Power BI Dashboards
- Develop Technical Specification Documents including Data Mapping documents required for Power BI Das
- Develop Semantic Layer/ BI Standards for DW Platform specific to Power BI Dashboards
- Participate as BI Subject Matter Expert (SME) as required for design reviews and technology and tool selection.
- Work independently without significant supervision and must be a team player with a results driven attitude.
- Experience working as a Business Intelligence Lead/Architect preferably using Power BI and Teradata/SQL Server
- Must have worked on a large scale BI Implementations on Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience working with DAX and SQL is mandatory
- Strong experience in MSBI Suite SSIS, SSRS SSAS
- Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven diagnostic problem solving and solution development capabilities required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills