Looking for a seasoned technical and business savvy professional with 8-10+ years of experience in
Pharmaceutical/CROs Industry in Pharmacovigilance
• Hands on knowledge of pharmacovigilance business functions and software technologies (e.g.
Argus, ARISg etc.)
• Strong business consulting experience and must be able to lead client discussions in taking a
problem statement and do industry research, come up with options/solutions available, putting a
comprehensive business case, and implementation roadmap blueprint
• Very good understanding of end-to-end business functions and technologies with an ability to fill
the gap between business users and technologists
• Ability to understand large complex processes with a focus on continuous improvement and
awareness of emerging trends (platform, cloud, mobility, analytics etc.), vendor offerings (e.g.
Oracle Argus on Cloud), product latest versions (e.g. Argus 8.2), regulatory requirements around
R3 and its impact
• Strong presentation, technical writing skills, analytical skills and hands-on GxP validation and
• Strong networking skills, being proactive, motivational with the ability to work independently as
well as have ability/willingness to work in a global environment with product vendors and other