Position: RN - Pre-Op/Phase 2 PACU (Per Diem, Variable Shift)
Location: Seattle, Washington
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (Per Diem, Variable) to work in the PACU Phase 1 unit at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA.
The PACU (Post Anesthesia Care Unit) Registered Nurse (RN) assumes leadership, responsibility and accountability for designated patients in the post operative, phase I recovery unit.
In this position you will:
- Provide triage assessment, nursing diagnosis and evaluating all aspects of nursing care.
- Evaluate and monitor patient vital signs, adapting readily to changing situations, including cardiac and hemo-dynamic monitoring
- Provide physiological comfort and psychological support based on individual patient needs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Current Advance Care Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
About the Cherry Hill Campus:
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. On July 1, 2000, the 385-bed tertiary care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish healthcare system.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!