Position: Software Engineer/Software Architect
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Currently seeking Software Engineers to support our government Avionics Architecture Team in writing specifications for a set of functions to be built into the hardware of a modular, chassis-based multiprocessor computer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop software specifications for functions that support HW integration, bring up, and debugging activities, prior to installation of full OS environments.
- Function and interface specifications will be used to promote interoperability and modularity of the HW with the goal of supporting vendor-neutral independent HW integration. Ability to develop models (using Magic Draw and SysML) of the low-level startup behaviors and HW interfaces, and simulations/animations to visualize the behaviors and show the interactions between the interfaces.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering with 5 years of experience.
- An active Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Systems engineering and open systems architectures experience. HOST and/or VITA 65 and 64.11 standards.Modeling with UML and/or SysML in Magic Draw.Cameo simulation toolkit.
Knowledgeable of current NAVAIR policy relating to software integration is a plus.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!