Position: Technical Analyst
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Our client is seeking an experienced project analyst/technical data analyst or engineering technician to support sustainment related engineering projects on a variety of avionics products used fleet-wide.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct technical engineering analysis on avionics parts and products that are entering obsolescence status.
- Generate engineering plans/processes/procedures needed to ensure service life sustainment of avionics used by the Fleet.
- Familiarity of Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) process and knowledge of how avionics products transition to the FST for sustainment purposes.
- Provide engineering support/technical analysis as required during Fleet Engineering Investigations (EI), Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) reviews, electronic circuit/piece part analysis and review of Tech Pubs and Manuals.
- Provide planning and oversight to ensure that tested capabilities are verified and validated.
- Perform technical drawing engineering reviews for specification, dimensioning and tolerance requirement compliance.
- Operate with a variety of stakeholders, including PMA209 FST staff, the Fleet and external PMA customers.
- Provide analysis of technical/path forward decisions related to proposed system redesigns and/or the use of alternative or substitute parts.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree plus eight years of experience is required.
- An active Secret security clearance is required.
- A minimum of ten years of broad knowledge of avionics hardware and software systems, with a comprehensive understanding of technical data analysis techniques, along with design engineering analysis processes and associated tools, including tools used to perform engineering based sustainment analysis.
- Have demonstrated capability to communicate effectively in presentations in dealing with technical peers and team and Navy management.
- An ability to travel is a requirement of this position.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!