Position: Key Account Manager
Our client, a leader provider of earned media management software and insights to public relations and marketing communications professional is looking to hire a key account manager. Our client's software allows it's users to target key influencers, distribute strategic content, track and measure meaningful impact through text and images.
We’re currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join the team.
The Key Account Manager is responsible to understand the scope and context of the Sales strategy and assume a lead role in supporting and driving growth for up to 300 assigned accounts. This job collaborates with clients and internal stakeholders to plan, drive, execute, and report on sales performance analytics and successfully achieve projected sales targets for accounts of a small to medium market value.
- Develops, fosters and sustains high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with clients’ leaders and stakeholders. Manages to understand clients’ customers brands, competition and challenges, and anticipate changing business priorities to optimize and drive account growth.
- Grows the portfolio through proactive new business development and right-selling of appropriate service/products to clients.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholder teams to analyze, mitigate and resolve clients’ business and service challenges.
- Executes all phases of the sales process by phone and web presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close.
- Monitors and tracks the efficient administrative processing of client account management inclusive of but not limited to; partnering with internal support teams, crafting and negotiating agreements / service level agreements and renewals, and preparing overage reports.
- Orchestrates the ongoing monitoring and reporting of clients’ sales performance analytics in alignment to projected sales growth.
- Understands the company’s evolving product and technology developments and proactively monitors industry trends and best practices to enhance overall service delivery and client experience.
- Liaises with industry associations and actively networks for new business opportunities.
- Manages day-to-day sales development operations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration, communications, marketing or a related field is required.
- Fluency in English & French, written and oral is required
- 1 to 4 years of experience in sales account management across multidiscipline industries is required. (Junior position - 4 years of experience maximum). Expertise within a global media distribution organization is a strong asset.
- Working knowledge and proven track record of success with SaaS sales and/or cloud methodology is required.
- Working knowledge and success attaining sales targets and building the sales pipeline.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM software coupled with reporting capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, persuade and influence clients, leaders and stakeholders.
- Stays abreast of the latest sales methodologies, tools, best practices and processes in the industry / marketplace.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!