Nuagem – Find your tribe!
Position: Account Manager
Location: Ville-Émard, Southwest, Montreal, QC, Canada
Field: Sales & Business Development
Our client is a leading IT company in Montreal looking for new Account Manager / Sales Representatives for their sales team. Our client's mission is to create innovative solutions for all software, hardware and IT services.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for providing a full-service IT solutions and services to our clients. Your responsibilities go above and beyond just making a sale, you are also responsible to build strong relationships and maintain the loyalties of your clients. Collaboration with your Sales Managers and team will be essential for succeeding in this role.
- Generate your own leads via prospecting, through your own research, and reach out to prospects by phone to bring new clients to the company. Your list can comprise of clients anywhere in North America;
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships with your prospects and clients by listening to them and finding creative solutions to propose to them and give advices to respond to their needs;
- Negotiate pricing with vendors and clients to generate the most profit.
- Successful outbound sales and cold-calling experience; having a list of accounts already established is a strong asset;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, autonomous, with a self-drive to succeed, who enjoys a non-structured and dynamic work environment, and embraces challenges;
- Positive attitude towards clients and the team;
- Demonstrates a passion for new technologies, by staying current in the upcoming trends;
- Strong English communication skills, polite and courteous, both written and spoken;
- French is an asset.
- A dynamic work environment with a flat hierarchy, an open-concept work area to encourage collaboration, and supporting team members to help employees succeed.
- A competitive compensation package: base salary + one of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry.
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental.
- Monthly cellphone subsidy.
- Free daily access to the company’s gym
- Health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional Chef, subsidized (50% paid by the company).
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fruits, all day long!
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!