Position: Clinical Practice Consultant - PICU
Location: Oakland, California
Salary: $160,000–$169,000 / yr
Work schedule is 40 hours per week - 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Responsible for the delivery of consulting services in areas of key organizational importance. Provides leadership for the delivery of high quality and cost-effective consulting services/products that are issues of key organizational importance. Partners with Medical Center leadership teams and departments to support effectiveness of local programs in order for leadership to meet key organizational initiatives. Supports leadership in attaining organizational goals.
- Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of programs related to the expertise area. Serves as the content expert of the responsible technical area(s) and provides technical assistance and advice.
- Leads a group of consultants, analysts and/or staff focused on the delivery of service/products within the responsible technical area(s).
- Provides leadership and direction for the technical area(s) in accordance with the overall strategic direction of the group.
- Develops standards, procedures, and policies to ensure that the responsible unit is maintained according to the acceptable level of quality from clients.
- Ensures that reports and information disseminated from the area(s) are accurate, timely and consistent, and that they satisfy the clients' needs.
- Our client conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, our client reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in a management or clinical leadership role required.
- BSN or bachelor's degree in health related field required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in health care operations and care delivery.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities and managing a wide range of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals and manage others through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative information with analytical problem solving and project management.
- Proven leadership skills in consulting.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the operations of KP, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Current California license in a professional clinical field as required by job including but not limited to nursing, pharmacy, psychology, respiratory care or MD.
- Master's degree preferred.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!