Title: Technical Analyst
Location: Creekbank Road, Mississauga, ON
Desired Experience: 12 - 14 years
Our client is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to lead their highest-impact IT delivery programs.
Responsibilities include collection of business and systems requirements from internal clients, ensuring specifications adhere to target architecture, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. The work involves taking ownership of end to end program quality, schedule and delivery of the IT program.
The IT program consists of building API's for various Telecom domains such as Order Management, Service Assurance, Service Provision and Billing. The program also consists of managing an business analytics and master data management team.
Our team finds solutions to complex business problems, leveraging both company-wide platform solutions as well as designing them from the ground up where they don’t exist. Architecture and security
compliance is a key measure for success. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external partners to develop optimal solutions. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams (India, Philippines)
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in
current SOA and Integration technologies. You must be able to thrive and succeed in a fast paced environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only
able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
Responsibilities include working with solution architects, delivery directors and senior management to define strategy and requirements, identifying and securing commitment from teams across the company for new initiatives, driving consensus on the technical approach, setting timelines, and leading cross-functional development teams from design through delivery. You'll need to be a strong business analyst with technical and business acumen as well as an excellent communicator -- whether working with developers or providing updates to business leadership.
The ideal candidate is an influential technical leader with a knack for getting things done. Who is able to separate what is important from what is urgent and find the best path forward from among multiple
scenarios, earn the trust of stakeholders, and improve the efficiency of our cross-functional organization.
- 10+ years of Technical Analyst or Business Management experience in an enterprise-related program or applications environment (or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of programming and software development lifecycle
- Advanced knowledge of project management and agile methodologies
- Insights into Resource planning and budgeting
- Ability to analyze business requirements, write specifications, scope technical requirements, manage multiple software development efforts, drive rigorous testing, and coordinate project launch.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues.
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience building solutions in distributed systems and/or developing large scale enterprise applications
- Experience analyzing user experience design and developing high profile customer facing platforms with intricate self-serve workflows.
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Soap UI, Postman, SQL and Data Visualization tools (Tableau, SSRS, Kibana)
- Knowledge of IBM Application Suite (WAS, BPM, MDM, MQ) etc
- Industry knowledge of popular open source platforms such as Kafka, Elastic, Docker/Kubernetes, AI/ML
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!