Position: RN - Intensive Care Unit
Location: Seattle, Washington
$10,000 Sign-on Potential - For Externals Only + Relocation available
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9, Nights) to work in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for an experienced Critical Care RN who will uphold the Hospital's standards in patient care. With passion, skill, creativity, respect, and a positive approach, the Registered Nurse assumes accountability to peers, and functions as a strong team player in caring for patients.
***Relocation assistance available for this position.
In this position you will:
- Provide nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and coworkers, being an advocate for the patient at all times.
- Evaluate patient’s response to care and initiates independent and/or collaborative changes where appropriate.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 2 years ICU experience (not including clinical)
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
About the First Hill Campus
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!