Position: Scrum master
Location: Nun's Island (Montreal)
Description of the role:
- The Scrum Master will be responsible to ease end-to-end planning and delivery for several projects using the iterative approach.
- The Scrum Master will ensure projects are advancing fluently and effectively by resolving issues that could affect the team’s progress and targets.
- The Scrum Master must possess a thorough understanding of an iterative approach, must have strong leadership skills as well as a solid understanding of the teams’ roles and practices that comprise an effective Iterative development team.
- Mentor the team with the goal of increasing productivity.
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings).
- Communicate with main stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality and deliverables that support business goals.
- Monitor schedule and cost performance.
- Identify KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports on team progress and success.
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, etc.
- 2 to 4 years of experience:
- As a Scrum Master or similar role
- With agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Scrum Master certification
- Team player, collaborative approach
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Bilingual (French and English)
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!