Position: RN - Cardiovascular Intensive Care - (0.9, Nights)
(typical night shift hours are 07pm-07am)
Location: Seattle, Washington
$10,000 Sign-on Potential - For Externals Only + Relocation available
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9, Nights) to work in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for an experienced RN in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) who will uphold the standards in patient care. These nurses will be role models demonstrating flexibility, positive attitude, and strong problem solving skills.
In this position you will:
- Be a member of a collaborative care team who is responsible for providing electronic chart review and real time hemodynamic supervision and proactive surveillance for adverse physiological trends of CICU patients in order to prevent clinical problems from occurring
- Provide oversight of care is provided to a diverse adult population of critically ill patients in the CICU
- Be responsible for delegation of personnel, as stated above, that participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the Cherry Hill Campus
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. On July 1, 2000, the 385-bed tertiary-care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish health-care system.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!