Position: Surgical Technologist - (0.9 FTE, night shift position)
Location: Seattle, Washington
$10,000 Sign-on Potential - For Externals Only + Relocation available
This is a 0.9 FTE, night shift position.
The Surgical Technologist will work as a member of the surgical team under the supervision of a registered nurse, with the surgeon, anesthesiologist, and other medical support personnel to provide patient care.
In this position you will:
- Serve in the primary scrub role during assigned core procedures
- Coordinate equipment, supplies and instrumentation according to the surgeon’s preference cards
- Assist team member with positioning, moving and transporting patients
- Assist with preparation and draping of patient
- Function competently within multiple specialty areas and serves in a flexible scrub role with minimal notice
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certificate of completion of a Surgical Technician vocational program or documentation of equivalent training
- Registered as a Surgical Technologist with the State of Washington
- CPR certified
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Surgical Technologist required
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- National certification by the Liaison Council on Certification for Surgical Technologist (ST)
- Experience in a hospital operating room
About the Cherry Hill Campus
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. On July 1, 2000, the 385-bed tertiary care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish healthcare system.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!