Position: RN - Acute Care Float Pool - ( 0.9 FTE, Nights)
Location: Seattle, Washington
**Float Pool premium available on top of base pay
$10,000 Sign-on Potential - For Externals Only + Relocation available
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse ( 0.9 FTE, Nights) to work in Float Pool at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA
Our client has an opportunity available for an experienced RN willing to float a variety of nursing departments including the Medical, Surgical and Telemetry Units. The Staff RN will uphold the Hospital standards in patient care. With passion, skill, creativity, respect, and a positive approach, the Registered Nurse assumes accountability to peers, and functions as a strong team player in caring for patients.
In this position you will:
- Provide nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and coworkers, being an advocate for the patient at all times
- Evaluate patient’s response to care and initiates independent and/or collaborative changes where appropriate
Required qualifications for this position include:
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
About the Cherry Hill Campus
Swedish Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. On July 1, 2000, the 385-bed tertiary-care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish health-care system.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!