Position: RN - Emergency Services
Location: Edmonds, Washington
$10,000 Sign-on Potential - For Externals Only + Relocation available
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9 FTE, Nights) to work in the Emergency Services Department at Swedish Edmonds in Edmonds, Washington.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for prescribing, delegating and coordinating all nursing care through utilization of the nursing process and for meeting the unit standards of practice.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge of patient care techniques and procedures in the assessment, treatment and care of patients in a variety of age groups which may include neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric
- Serve as a resource for peers and other health care team members concerning routines and procedures
- Communicate with the health care team, patients, and families
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel which participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected treatment outcomes are met
- Participate in orientation and training of new staff members
Required qualifications for this position include:
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 90 days of hire
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) within 90 days of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
About the Edmonds Campus:
Swedish/Edmonds (formerly Stevens Hospital) has been providing sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area for more than 45 years. We pride ourselves in employing only the most qualified and caring professionals. We are not simply a hospital or a workplace. We are a family. We are a community. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of the community through local, high-quality and compassionate health care services. On Sept. 1, 2010, Stevens joined the Swedish family and became Swedish/Edmonds to create an innovative, regional health-care delivery network that provides more local services, while giving residents greater access to the latest medical treatments and the comprehensive services of the Swedish system.
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds
- 450+ of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical staff
- 1,400+ staff including clinical and non-clinical personnel
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support services
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!