Position: Surgical Technologist - (1.0 FTE, Evening Shift)
Location: Seattle, Washington
$10,000 Sign-on Potential - For Externals Only + Relocation available
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Surgical Technologist (1.0 FTE, Evening Shift) to work in Orthopedic Surgery at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Surgical Technologist will work as a member of the surgical team under the supervision of a registered nurse, with the surgeon, anesthesiologist, and other medical support personnel to provide patient care.
In this position you will:
- Serve in the primary scrub role during assigned core procedures
- Coordinate equipment, supplies and instrumentation according to the surgeon’s preference cards
- Assist team member with positioning, moving and transporting patients
- Assist with preparation and draping of patient
- Function competently within multiple specialty areas and serves in a flexible scrub role with minimal notice
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certificate of completion of a Surgical Technician vocational program or documentation of equivalent training
- Registered as a Surgical Technologist with the State of Washington
- BLS Certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Surgical Technologist required
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- National certification by the Liaison Council on Certification for Surgical Technologist (ST)
- Experience in a hospital operating room
About the First Hill Campus:
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!