Position: RN - Labor & Delivery (0.9 FTE, Night Shift)
Location: Seattle, Washington
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for experienced/qualified Labor & Delivery RN's with minimum of 1 year experience and "New to Swedish" - plus Relocation Assistance!!
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9 FTE, Nights) to work in the Family Childbirth Center at Swedish Ballard in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse in the Labor and Delivery, Post and Ante Partum Departments of the Ballard Family Childbirth Center who will uphold the Hospital standards in patient care. These nurses will be role models demonstrating flexibility, positive attitude, and strong problem solving skills.
In this position you will:
- Provide nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and coworkers, being an advocate for the patient at all times
- Evaluate patient’s response to care and initiates independent and/or collaborative changes where appropriate
Required qualifications for this position include:
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hireA RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS certification
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the Ballard Campus
Swedish's Ballard campus maintains its strong ties to the Ballard community and fosters a team-oriented work environment. The Ballard campus has an active obstetrics program and a full-service Emergency Department. It is the site of Swedish’s Addiction Recovery Services — one of the few hospital-based drug- and alcohol-treatment programs in Seattle.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!