Position: Nurse Manager - Mother Baby Unit
Location: Tarzana, CA.
Full time, day shift Nurse Manager to our Obstetrics Unit in Tarzana, CA.
In this position you will:
- Direct and supervise functions and activities in assigned areas
- Provide leadership in the professional practice setting
- Implement and interpret policies, procedures, standards, and regulations for personnel, patients, medical staff, and the public
- Provide duties in any nursing capacity as needed
- Adhere to the ANA Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN), or must obtain a Bachelor's degree or higher within 3 years of hire, or have at least 20 years of RN experience
- At least 1 year of acute care experience in area of specialty with proven managerial skills
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program certification (NRP)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!