Location: Santa Rosa, California
Salary: $158,000–$173,000 / yr
Relocation assistance available
- Provides an optimal practice environment that ensures the delivery of quality patient care.
- Responsible for planning, directing and managing the nursing care delivered to a designated patient population.
- Oversees the 24-hour operation of the patient care unit with accountability for leadership, overall fiscal management, staffing, planning, organizing and controlling.
- Role models proactive, collaborative working relationships across all hospital functions in an interdisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Develops programs, policies, procedures, and standards of care to ensure patients’ nursing care needs are assessed, evaluated and met.
- Strengthen focus on excellence in a culture that measures quality and continuous improvement of performance to meet the needs and expectations of patients and community.
- Demonstrates that communication is the primary key in relationships.
- Creates a culture that fosters open, honest, and respectful exchange.
- Implementation of Gallup Impact Plan, Medical Staff Relationships, Demonstration of Monthly staff Meetings and Staff Communication/Recognition.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for fiscal management of specific departments across all entities in collaboration with staff and physicians.
- Budget and Productivity Targets Met Develops a work environment that promotes mutual respect, participation, growth, and effective use of employee talents.
- Performance Evaluations done on time, turnover rates, Vacancy rates meet annual target goals, Workers Compensation costs and incidents Initiates the strategic, operational, programmatic, and other plans/policies to achieve the mission and area vision by providing efficient and effective services.
- Implementation of key projects, plans and operational, departmental and individual goals
- Develops and manages nursing care delivery process for a designated nursing department ensuring that policies, procedures, standards of care, and standards of practice are consistent across the nursing organization as well as with current nursing research and practice.
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional image of nursing.
- Accurately assesses the strengths and developmental needs of staff.
- Recognizes and ensures ongoing positive recognition of staff contributions and fosters educational and development opportunities.
- Ensures competency of staff is maintained and staff are performing within the appropriate scope of practice.
- Efficiently manages staffing and scheduling.
- Assures balanced staffing schedules are completed and posted in a timely manner and that staff assignment records are complete and accurate.
- Ensures a proactive approach for patient rounds/excellent communication/intervention on behalf of patients and families at risk.
- Facilitates timely follow through on all patient problems and communicates such to appropriate MDs, managers, and other departments as necessary.
- Communicates status of unresolved issues to director.
- Completes RN Annual competencies for their department.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing, BSN required.
- At least two (2) years recent Acute Rehab experience
License / Certification:
- Current CA RN license required
- BLS required by an American Heart Association provider.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- Specialty certificate based on unit Two years of management experience preferred.
- Five years of Acute Rehab experience
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!