Position: Registered Nurse-ICU/Critical Care
Location: Apple Valley, Ca
- Within the identified roles of Practitioner, Teacher and Leader, the staff Registered Nurse provides collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs.
- The staff Registered Nurse implements and evaluates care delivery based on predicted outcomes while anticipating potential responses provides assessment, treatment and care throughout the hospital and outlying clinics.
- The staff Registered Nurse will practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies.
- Consistently demonstrates behaviors that model the SJHS Core Value’s and the hospitals mission statement.
- The Staff Registered Nurse works independently under limited supervision directly reporting to the Unit/Department Supervisor, Director of Assistant Vice President.
- Essential Values-Based Leadership and Management
- Demonstrates competencies in line with the four core values that are the foundation of all activities performed by management employees in order to achieve the Mission of the Health System
- Dignity: Demonstrates competence in communication and interpersonal relations as guided in our Standards of Behavior. Models and upholds our core values.
- Excellence: Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, and teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying financial understanding, managing daily operations, and demonstrating business/job specific knowledge.
- Service: Demonstrates competence in customer/patient focus, adaptability, and shaping change.
- Justice: Demonstrates competence in community orientation, stewardship, and strategic planning and action.
- Education High school diploma or equivalent and/or required work experience.¨
- Experience Minimum of 2 years in a hospital environment preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Basic knowledge of nursing procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic nursing and unit specific equipment.
- Demonstrates competencies in IV initiation and management¨
License / Certification
- Current California Registered Nurse License by evidence of Primary Source Verification
- Current BLS and other certifications and training specific to unit requirements¨
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and possesses the ability to respond to specific issues and data reflective of patient’s status.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide for the primary population of patients served in the department. Applicable Neonate (birth–28 days) Infant (28 days–1 year) Child (1-12 years) Adolescent (13-18 years) Adult (18-64 years) Geriatrics (65 years–death
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!