Position: Business Development Representative
We’re currently looking for a Business Development Representative to join our client's team.
This job is responsible for identifying new business opportunities through inbound and outbound activities,
closing opportunities within the key account segments and qualifying major account leads for the Strategic
1. Qualifies all inbound leads within defined service level requirements. Proactively pursue identified Key
Accounts opportunities through to close and transfer major account opportunities to Strategic Accounts
after qualifying and creating the opportunity.
2. Grows revenue through proactive outbound new business development and selling of appropriate
service/products to clients. Proactively pursue identified Key Accounts opportunities through to close
and transfer major account opportunities to Strategic Accounts after qualifying and creating the
3. Collaborates with internal stakeholder teams to analyze, mitigate and resolve clients’ business and
service challenges within opportunity sales cycle and first month of onboarding.
4. Executes all phases of the sales process including client presentations, demos, proposals, contract
negotiations, account creation, and onboarding.
5. Understands the company's evolving product and technology developments and proactively monitors industry
trends and best practices to enhance overall service delivery and client experience.
6. Be actively engaged in continuously learning about our company's product and services to be able position
yourself as a consultant with all prospects.
7. Liaises with industry associations and actively networks for new business opportunities.
8. Manage day-to-day sales development activities
9. Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration, communications, marketing or a related
field is required.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in B2B business developments sales.
• Working knowledge and proven track record of success with SaaS sales and/or cloud methodology is
• Working knowledge and success attaining sales targets and building the sales pipeline.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM software coupled with reporting capabilities.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, persuade and influence clients, leaders and stakeholders.
• Comprehensive expertise and exposure to social media and digital marketing initiatives.
• Advanced analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict
• Advanced time management, attention to detail and organizational skills. Adaptable and flexible with
an ability to respond to changing work priorities, pressure and demands.
• Advanced listening and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, a consensus and relationship
builder with a collaborative leadership style.
• Stays abreast of the latest sales methodologies, tools, best practices and processes in the industry /
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite is preferred, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Working
knowledge of web conferencing tools like Zoom.
• Fluency in English & French, written and oral is Required
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!