Position: RN - Interventional Radiology
Location: Seattle, Washington
Full time - variable shifts
$10,000 Sign-on Potential - For Externals Only + Relocation available
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (1.0 FTE, Variable) to work in Interventional Radiology at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse in Medical Imaging, Interventional Radiology who will uphold the Swedish standards in patient care.
In this position you will:
- Coordinate and provide nursing care for patients undergoing procedures in the Interventional Lab
- Assist the Physician with diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, either inpatient or outpatient
- Operate the Interventional Lab physiological monitoring equipment and data analysis systems
Required qualifications for this position include:
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS and ACLS certification 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
About the Cherry Hill Campus
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. On July 1, 2000, the 385-bed tertiary care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish healthcare system.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!