Position: Director Home Health
Location: Anaheim, CA
Benefits: Full Range of benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Schedule: Full Time
Our client is calling for a Director to serve as a leader in their Anaheim Corporate Office.
Under general direction of the Executive Director or designee.
- Provides leadership and oversight to the Home Health Intermittent nursing, Rehab and related services in a Nurse Executive role.
- Participates in decisions regarding home health, strategic planning, and operational activities as a member of the Executive Management Team.
- Works with Executive Management team to establish Budget.
- Manages operations to meet budget. Works with the home health leadership team to plan, organize, staff, direct, coordinate and control the activities of the Home Health Agency.
- Provides leadership direction to home health staff to meet the balanced commitments and core values of our client.
- Role models proactive, collaborative working relationships, functions in an interdisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Responds to concerns or issues relative to clinical practice or patient care and operations.
- Knowledge of Home Health federal and state regulations & the joint commission standards.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills required
- Ability to problem-solve, analyze situations, think critically, give constructive feedback and supervise and team with others
- Comprehensive general nursing knowledge
- Interdisciplinary scope of practice knowledge
- Computer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years progressive managerial experience in large Home Health care agency/system
- Clinical background as RN.
- Survey experience with TJC and State regulators.
- Experience with EMR.
- Must hold a current California Registered Nurse license
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing related field or business
- Experience in LEAN process improvement
- Experience with Home Care EMR
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!