Position: CNS/ATM JMPS Data Integrity Test Engineer
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Provide Subject Matter Expertise and Systems Test and Analysis support for use of aeronautical databases and processing of aeronautical data within Mission Planning systems supporting CNS/ATM Integrations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide system test and analysis including requirements analysis on system compliance with CNS/ATM data processing and MP requirements.
- Provide testing, systems analysis, and requirements analysis on compliance with military and civil equivalent aeronautical navigation data processing.
- Review conceptual requirements, system specification documents, hardware and software requirements, and detailed hardware and software designs to ensure compliance with functional requirements.Support system level designs, installation, testing, and certification in laboratory and some on-aircraft environments.
- Utilize principles of systems engineering, and other engineering disciplines, to test and analyze solutions to verify compliance with requirements.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a secret security clearance is required.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of eight years of experience.
- An active Secret security clearance is required.
- Strong Systems Test and Analysis skills, with a testing background in one or more of the following areas: Navigation, Air Traffic Control, military aviation Mission Planning, JMPS.
- Understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations and CNS/ATM requirements.
- Familiarity with EUROCONTROL and other sovereign nation aviation regulations.
- Ability to work closely with NGA, FAA, NAVFIG, Aircraft Program Offices, and other navigation database stakeholders.
- Familiarity with DoD acquisition processes and Systems Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Strong communication skills, experienced team leader/builder, ability to work closely with multiple diverse teams simultaneously, and the drive to contribute to program success.
- Ability to work independently, or in a multi-discipline team.
- Desire and ability to leverage lessons learned by evaluating processes and solutions/conclusions from previous efforts.
- Familiarity with writing detailed test plans and procedures, conducting and observing formal testing, and NAVAIR testing processes.
- Familiarity with multiple high-order languages such as C++, C#, Ada, C and Java; able to follow a vendor led source code walk through and understand the code.
- Understanding of DAFIF format, content, and relationship to commercial navigation database standards.
- Intimate knowledge of RTCA/DO-200A, RTCA/DO-201A, RTCA DO-178B/C, and other related standards.
- Experience with air traffic control and FAA regulatory processes.
- Intimate knowledge of DAFIF specification, ARINC 424 specification, and other commercial navigation database formats.
- Experience with aircraft GPS navigation.
- Understanding of military mission planning processes include using JMPS.
- Experience with aircraft surveillance systems including IFF, Mode S, and ADS-B.Master’s degree.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com@nuagem.ca
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!