Nova Founders Capital is looking for the CEOs of tomorrow
Are you looking for an opportunity that will not only elevate your career, but also continuously challenge and develop you? Do you want to work with a group of successful serial entrepreneurs who are passionate about building companies, while developing to become part of the next generation of CEOs? If so, you may be Nova Founders Capital’s new Management Associate.
During your 18-months in the Management Programme, you will build, run, and grow our portfolio companies working from our HQ in central London and at our portfolio companies across the globe while assuming responsibility for high-impact decisions. After graduating from the program, you will have the opportunity to continue on a senior track towards becoming CEO of a portfolio company or Partner at Nova Founders Capital. Your tasks will vary, but your key responsibilities will be to:
- Take full ownership and direct responsibility for projects across marketing, sales, operations, technology, finance, and product development.
- Develop, execute, analyze, and optimise strategies in the above areas as you gain new insights.
- Seek the knowledge and coaching required to successfully deliver tangible results.
We provide a fast-track to realise your full potential
It is our belief that you will realise your full potential faster when you are continuously challenged on what defines your comfort zone which enables you to excel beyond your own expectations. While successful applicants are expected to have a high degree of independence, responsibility, proactivity, and drive on their own, the programme provides:
- Sparring with great business talents that will inspire and challenge you.
- The opportunity to manage key projects and sometimes even entire companies.
- International exposure where you will expand your C-suite network.
- Projects that will fast-track you to become CEO, CMO, or CFO in our group.
You possess drive and an unparalleled work ethic
To succeed at Nova Founders Capital, you must share our passion for building companies, possess a relentless drive, and be able to deliver under extreme pressure. As an ambassador for Nova Founders Capital toward CEOs, investors, and board members, we entrust you with responsibility and expect you to be the humblest and best prepared person in the room. Furthermore, to succeed in your role, the following are essential:
- Bachelor or master’s degree where you finished in the top of your study program.
- Student position/internship experience in top-tier organization (e.g. start-up, consultancy, bank).
- Ready to go where you are needed as business challenges do not discriminate on geography.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
We build and invest in companies that reshape the world
Nova Founders Capital is a global investment holding headquartered in London that builds companies across the world. Nova is led by Mads Faurholt-Jorgensen and Stefan Bruun, who have built more than 20 technology businesses globally and attracted investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, and the World Bank. Nova employs 300+ people globally with backgrounds from McKinsey, BCG, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and leading tech companies. Read more here.
To apply, send us your resume, grade transcript, and a cover letter using the apply button below.