Do you have an inner entrepreneur waiting to be unleashed? And do you want to sky-rocket your learnings, have fun, and build a network that will elevate your career to new dimensions? We offer you an opportunity to build a company from the ground in collaboration with a team of talented individuals who have successfully attracted great investors and built +30 companies on a global scale.
A fast-track to realize your full potential
During the following year, you will team up with another Student Founder to build a Tech Conference from the ground. You will be able to influence what kind of Tech Conference you will build and we have outlined some different formats below that we would like you to choose from. Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Attract, recruit, and motivate a team of talented volunteers who are willing to commit to the project and work hard to make the conference a success
- Develop, execute, and adjust the strategy for the conference as you gain new insights
- Take full ownership and direct responsibility for the conference across four teams within marketing, content, sponsors and operations
- Seek the knowledge and coaching required to successfully deliver tangible results
Create a lasting impact
Unlike conventional student organisations, we offer you the opportunity to build and lead a real and profitable company with a large team of volunteers and partners from top-tier companies. As a Student Founder, you will:
- Set your marks on and be the center of an industry
- Gain access to functional experts for coaching and training
- Lead four departments and a team of volunteer students
- Expand your c-suite network through international exposure
- Achieve a toolbox for building a real company
- Become co-founder in Our Group
Lead your team to success
To succeed as Student Founder, you must be a leader by nature, possess a relentless drive, and be able to deliver under extreme pressure. We entrust you with responsibility and expect you to be the humblest and lead by example in your team of volunteers. Further, the following are essential:
- Studying bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in the final year of your studies
- Great professional and/or academic results
- An unparalleled work ethic and a willingness to commit fully to your company and its goal
Apply by sending your resumé, cover letter, and grade transcripts. We accept applications on a rolling basis and team up applicants to create a winning co-founder team. If you already know who you want to co-found your company with, please write it in your application. Further, in your application, please describe what conference you would like to build and why you think that exactly this would lead to great success.
Below are a few examples of tech-subjects upon which you could base your conference together with short introductions and formats.
Supply chain tech conference
Bring together supply leaders from manufacturing to logistics and warehousing, to buyers, as well as disruptors and investors in one European wide conference, focused on how SCM (supply chain management) tech is changing the speed, cost and customer experience.
Bring together logistics leaders and their customers as well as disruptors and investors in one European wide conference, focusing on how logistic tech is changing speed, cost and customer experience.
Bring together HR and Recruiting professionals with the technology disruptors and enablers with a conference per country within Europe, focusing on discovering the tools and solutions that make them more efficient and profitable.
Like fintech, a lot is happening in property tech, making every part of the value chain more efficient and enabling new players to participate. The goal is to bring together new and future property development, investment and servicing players with disruptors, enablers and investors in one European wide conference.
Bring together game developers and people that build technologies and solutions to make them more efficient in one European wide conference focused on making game developers more efficient and increase their success rate.
Bring together ecommerce departments and companies with solution-providers to make them more efficient from content to logistics with one conference per country in the Western Europe.
Ecommerce fashion tech
Bring together fashion ecommerce departments and companies with solution-providers to make them more efficient from content to logistics in one European wide conference.