We are looking for a structured and ambitious person who is truly passionate about people and desires to work in an entrepreneurial, young and fast-paced environment. As Talent Associate you will recruit, assess and attract our future CEO’s and key people to build companies with.
Experience has taught us that the most critical factor in building companies is finding and retaining the right people, hence your efforts will be crucial to our success. To build a company, we need three fundamental things: 1) An amazing undiscovered business model, 2) capital and 3) great people - this is the hard part and where we need your help. You will be based at our HQ in the heart of London and report directly to our managing partners. Your areas of responsibility will be to:
- Drive recruitment processes from A-Z, incl. job analysis/description, defining the ideal profile, sourcing, attracting and assessing candidates - all in close collaboration with senior management
- Analyse and provide feedback on personality tests (which is a cornerstone in our recruitment efforts, i.e. in assessing cultural and role fit)
- Interview and assess candidates
- Building a pipeline and brand that attracts the greatest talents
- Continuously improve our recruitment process to increase efficiency and effectiveness
You’re driven by matching people with the right opportunities
We strive to stay a progressive, dynamic, flat-structured, and fast-paced environment and ensure alignment by a strong set of Principles centred around transparency, ownership and an entrepreneurial spirit. Besides sharing our Principles, to be successful in the role you should:
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree where you finished in the top of your study program
- Have a few years of recruiting experience in executive search, a consultancy or a start-up
- Have a natural ability to make people feel comfortable around you while being able to step back and assess candidates through a data- and evidence-based approach
- Be ready to go where you are needed as business challenges don’t discriminate on geography
- Be curious about people and love to learn what drives and motivates them
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and love a fast-paced environment
Nova Founders Capital is an investment holding headquartered in London, which builds great companies across the world. That probably does not say much, but our job is the coolest: To build companies, which is what we really love to do. We are passionate about the journey, the opportunity and in particular the people, that we get to build companies with. Today we are 500+ employees across our portfolio, have offices in 14 markets and investors, including Goldman Sachs, Alibaba and the World Bank, for whom we continue to create some of the highest returns in the industry.