We are looking for a VP Finance with a commercial mindset and a desire to create an impact
Nova Founders Capital now accepts applications for the role of VP Finance. Joining us means being part of a fast-paced and international tech conglomerate where you will be challenged by and work directly with a team that has built +30 companies funded by international blue chip investors, and currently employs around 500 people. Nova Founders Capital is a global investment holding headquartered in London that builds fintech companies across the world.
Treasure the basics and strive to create strategic impact
As VP Finance you will be responsible for the daily back-office operations with a combination of hands-on work while keeping a strategic outlook.You will be based at our HQ in the heart of London and work directly with senior management.
As VP Finance, your areas of responsibility will be to:
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, incl. managing peaks in terms of annual reporting in an efficient and effective manner
- Optimise and standardise processes and contracts to increase scalability both for Our Group and across our portfolio companies
- Ensure that portfolio companies comply with our standards, e.g managing tax and compliance
- Negotiate contracts and legal matters, e.g. ESOP and fundraising documents
- Conduct financial analyses and company valuation on current and future investments
- Manage, network, and communicate effectively with stakeholders, e.g. investors, external auditors, CxO’s of portfolio companies, Our Group’s senior management, etc.
You are loyal and a high performer
We strive to stay a progressive, dynamic, flat-structured, and fast-paced environment and ensure alignment by a strong set of Principles centered around transparency, ownership and an entrepreneurial spirit. Besides sharing our Principles, to be successful in the role you should:
- Hold 5-7 years of experience in a Big 4 audit firm
- Have a commercial mindset and strike the balance between operations and strategy
- Be structured and process-oriented
- Have an eagle-eye for detail and a natural talent with numbers
- Remain resilient and assertive, making you a good negotiator and equip you to stand by unpopular decisions when necessary
- Assume extreme ownership in everything you do meaning that you always deliver top-quality and never miss a deadline
Apply now by sending CV and grade transcripts through the link below. We consider applications on a rolling basis. Read more about Our Group and portfolio companies at www.novafounders.com