Are you looking for an opportunity after your high school degree that will not only kickstart your career but also continuously challenge and develop you? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely skilled people? If so, now is the time to apply for our 1-year Global Internship Program.
Nova is a global investment company that builds disrupting companies and invest in innovative ideas. We are a team of young, competitive and ambitious minds who are among the most experienced entrepreneurs in the world. With backgrounds from top-tier universities such as MIT, Harvard and Oxford we bring experience from leading global companies like McKinsey, BCG and Morgan Stanley into play.
As our next intern, you are going to rocket launch your career. You will get a tremendous level of autonomy, ownership of your own projects, and the opportunity to learn, develop and grow both personally and professionally, whilst being supported by very successful entrepreneurs. Interns will work with everything from capital raising, market research and competitor analyses to strategy development and marketing strategies - in short, everything related to building great businesses. You will participate in board meetings, meet investors and assist our global portfolio CEOs. If you work hard, you will be trusted with tasks usually reserved for individuals with multiple years of work experience. You will, however, also schedule meetings, book flights and make coffee for our investors. In short, you will be involved in everything from the most mundane to the most glamourous.
What we offer
- An unparalleled opportunity for the brightest talents to fast track their career
- An internship with the possibility to work in London, Copenhagen or Lisbon
- Hands-on experience building and scaling ventures together with the smartest minds
- An amazing network and reporting directly to C-level staff and Managing Directors
- An incredibly steep learning curve
- A monthly contribution to cover living costs
- Opportunity to apply for our Management Program at the end of the internship. Where you will receive a bachelor’s degree while working full time as a manager in our group
You are disciplined, humble, very hard-working and have shown determination and relentless drive by standing out from your peers. You must have a high sense of urgency, work well with others, be a detail oriented and be able to solve ad-hoc assignments in a structured manner. Written and verbal fluency in English is essential and you must be a strong communicator.
Nova Founders Capital
Nova Founders Capital was founded in 2012 and led by Mads Faurholt-Jorgensen and Stefan Bruun with headquarters in London. In total, our group has successfully built and grown more than 30 businesses internationally and attracted investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, and the World Bank. Nova employs 500 people across its global portfolio with previous interns now working in top tier consulting firms, investment banks, private equity or as founders of their own companies.
Application deadline: Until all spots are filled - Starting date: 8 July 2019
To apply, please attach your CV, transcript of grades and a cover letter. The cover letter should be max 2 pages and answer the following 4 questions:
1. What motivates you?
2. Why Nova Founders Capital?
3. Tell us something interesting about yourself and why you’d be a great fit for our team?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 - 10 years?