Are you looking for an opportunity after your high school degree that will not only rocket launch your career but also continuously challenge and develop you? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young and motivated people? If so, now is the time to apply for our 1-year Global Internship Program, where you will get a tremendous level of ownership of your own projects, and the opportunity to learn, develop and grow both personally and professionally.
Junior Venture Analysts will work with everything from capital raising, market research and competitor analyses to strategy development and marketing strategies - in other words, everything related to building great businesses. You will participate in board meetings, meet with clients and assist our global CEOs. If you work hard, you will be trusted with tasks usually reserved for individuals with multiple years of work experience. In short, you will be involved in everything from the most mundane to the most glamourous.
What we offer
- An incredibly steep learning curve
- An unparalleled opportunity for the most driven graduates to fast track their career
- A paid internship with the possibility to work in Copenhagen, Lisbon or London
- Hands-on experience building and scaling companies together with the smartest minds
- An amazing network and opportunity to work directly with C-level staff
- The opportunity to apply for our Management Program at the end of the internship. Here you will
- receive a bachelor’s degree while working full time as a manager in our group
You have finished high school within the last 2 years or this summer. You are disciplined, humble, hard-working, working well with others, and ready to show determination, great attitude and relentless drive.
Nova Founders Capital was founded in 2012 and is led by Mads Faurholt-Jorgensen and Stefan Bruun with headquarters in London, Lisbon and Copenhagen. We build disrupting companies and invest in innovative ideas. In total, our group has successfully built and grown more than 30 businesses internationally and attracted investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, and the World Bank. We are a team of young and ambitious minds, who are among the most experienced entrepreneurs in the world. With backgrounds from top-tier universities such as MIT, Harvard and Oxford we bring experience from leading global companies like McKinsey, Google and Morgan Stanley into play.
Application deadline: Until all spots are filled