Talent Associate who wants to find this generation’s newest and biggest talents
Do you want to be a key player in building new and exciting ventures? Do you want to find and develop this generation’s greatest talents while building a large and broad network? If so, you may be Nova Founders Capital’s new Talent Associate.
Our success fundamentally depends on our ability to find the right people to support our vision, ambition, and principles and give them the right tools to succeed - and this is where we need your help. In a team of caring, friendly, and ambitious people, you will collaborate closely with our managing partners on finding the greatest talents and developing them into the CEOs of today and tomorrow. More specifically, you will:
- Drive and coordinate recruiting processes incl. job analysis/description, defining the ideal profile, sourcing, and attracting candidates; but also going out for coffee with talents - all in close collaboration with senior management.
- Build a strong employer brand and attract both the obvious talents (what we call shouting talents) as well as the more covert talents (what we call whispering talents).
- Establish deep relations and examine candidates through interviews and in-person meetings.
- Analyse and provide feedback on psychometric tests.
- Continuously improve our highly data-driven recruitment process to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
You are driven by matching people with the right opportunities
As our new Talent Associate, you will get a unique opportunity to be a key member of a senior team with tremendous amounts of recruiting experience who will teach you everything you need to know. While we have no preferences as to whether you have a background in HR, marketing, sales, or something completely different, we expect that you have an innate desire to get to know other people and learn, develop, and push yourself to the next level every day. To be successful in your role, you should:
- Have completed or be in the process of completing your bachelor’s degree.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a steep learning curve.
- Have a genuine and deep passion for working with and understanding people.
- Want to spend your day speaking with people ranging from students to current CEOs.
- Be curious about people and love to understand their motivation and driving forces.
- Have a natural ability to make people feel comfortable around you.
- Want to be in a team of great and caring people.
- Be ready to go where you are needed as business challenges never discriminate on geography.
Nova Founders Capital invests in and builds sustainable large-scale companies. We are disciplined company-builders and investors who understand how to efficiently grow companies. We are very passionate about the journey, the opportunity, and especially the people that we get to build companies with. Today, we are 300+ employees across our portfolio with investors including Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, and the World Bank. Examples of companies we have founded include www.compareasiagroup.com (the leading financial platform in Asia), www.lionandlion.com (the leading digital marketing agency in Asia), and many more.
Starting as soon as possible
To apply, please attach your CV, transcript of grades, and cover letter to your application. The cover letter should be a maximum of 2 pages and cover why you would be a great fit for our team.