Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by putting the administration of health care on autopilot. We believe that the estimated $500B spent on administration (support staff, note-takers, billers, coders, auditors, clearing houses, collections) can be better utilized through the use of technology, data and design.
By powering better data collection and transfer from check-in through check-out, utilizing machine learning algorithms and intuitively designed interfaces (powered by mobile / wearables / voice), we strive to eliminate mundane tasks of data entry/transfer, reduce friction and create a seamless experience for patients, providers and payers. With deep expertise in enterprise technology, integrations and security, we are able to focus on intelligent automation working alongside existing systems while preventing users from needing to fight legacy technology and their limitations.
At Notable, we look for candidates eager to join an early, high-velocity environment who are passionate about simplifying the business of health care.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT?
We are searching for an Executive Assistant who will report to and provide administrative support to our CEO. You’ll be the right fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, pay meticulous attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal skills, keep an impeccable calendar, and easily understand priorities and the art of following up. The recipe for success in this role is problem-solving and acting quickly.
As an EA, you’ll be a bridge between our company and our customers, Board of Directors, and vendors. You’ll work closely with our CEO and have the opportunity to learn how to run an organization under his leadership. It’s an amazing opportunity for anyone who wants to make a huge impact and grow quickly.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication via phone calls, emails, and preparing documents
- Maintain our CEO’s calendar with a huge emphasis on prioritization and detail
- Arrange travel and conference logistics
- Efficiently manage shifting priorities to meet deadlines and action items
- Respond and follow up in a very timely manner as time is of the essence
- Build instant trust and rapport with our CEO and co-founders
- Be a self-starter who takes on projects without being told and takes initiative on tasks that push things forward
- Handle confidential and critical information
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze situations and exercise sound judgment
- Has EA experience, for CEO and startup a plus