Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of health care by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data-driven insights to doctors and patients.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who’s eager to understand our offerings and craft compelling narratives around them. While our products are simple to use, they are technically complex (and new to the market), so we are looking for someone excited to hone our core messaging across the board. You will thrive in this role if you are a phenomenal communicator, have a track record of shipping in fast-paced environments, and are intrinsically motivated to take ownership of your work.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that helps leads understand our offerings and how we are differentiated in the market
- Develop collateral (decks, papers, brochures, etc.) for our sales and customer success teams to nurture conversion and delight throughout the funnel
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success to learn how we are perceived in the market, and refine accordingly
- Oversee projects and meet deadlines
- Understand our customers and users intimately to best position our platform and create desirability
- Drive demand and usage of our product and use data to back up ideas
- Support product launches in conjunction with other events and announcements
- Impeccable written communication
- 3+ years of experience marketing technology to large enterprises, preferably software
- Experience partnering cross-functionally to define messaging pillars and develop content
- Experience achieving buy-in across multiple stakeholders, without diluting the quality of execution
- Intrinsic passion for creative excellence
- Experience driving or supporting the production of collateral
- Health care experience a plus, but not required