Notable is an AI powered company that's simplifying the business of health care
Every year, $3.2T of health care spend flows through outdated infrastructure, with more than $600B of administrative overhead annually. We believe health care technology will drive this down more in the next 5 years than it has in the last 30. Come join a passionate, fast-growing team to be part of the movement.
Administrative and Finance
- Work closely with the CEO to organize his time and maintain his calendar
- Schedule and manage travel for team members
- Manage annual administrative budget
- Process all company Purchase Orders / Bills
- Prepare monthly expense reports for all company credit card(s)
- Collaborate with financial team on monthly close
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis requests and prepare other financial documents
- Help our customers feel notable by identifying / sending appreciation gifts
- Manage relationship with all facilities vendors, including our cleaners, alarm company, trash, utilities, and deliveries/pickups
- Organize team meals, and facilitate celebrations for birthdays and anniversaries
- Manage office snacks and order office supplies. Keep our office safe, clean, and tidy
- Implement requests for office and building improvements
- Identify and evaluate facility improvements and software/service needs - proactively look for opportunities to make our office environment better!
- Onboard employees and consultants, and manage HR-software
- Maintain personnel and financial information sensitively and confidentially
- Review and update company processes and software
- Sourcing new employees and helping organize our hiring flow
- Manage benefits across the team
- Own HR handbook and communicate updates
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to take on special projects as they arise. Be proactive in finding opportunities for cost saving, efficiency, and scalability!
- You are a people person. You have a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a problem solver. You thrive in helping solve problems and know when to ask for help. You seek the root of the issue. You enjoy building relationships with the team and our vendors to strengthen that process.
- You execute. You have strong attention to detail and accuracy, while delivering on deadlines. You also have fantastic organization skills, including excellent time-management and follow-through.
- You are data driven. You seek information and prepare quantitative analyses to advise decisions
- You are trustworthy. You have a demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and discretion
- You are hungry. You are motivated to take on new initiatives, work cross-functionally, are happy to lend a hand, and are curious to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You think beyond the day-to-day. You seek to streamline tasks and implement innovative and scalable processes.