Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by putting the administration of health care on autopilot. We believe that the estimated $500B spent on administration (support staff, note-takers, billers, coders, auditors, clearing houses, collections) can be better utilized through the use of technology, data and design.
By powering better data collection and transfer from check-in through check-out, utilizing machine learning algorithms and intuitively designed interfaces (powered by mobile / wearables / voice), we strive to eliminate mundane tasks of data entry/transfer, reduce friction and create a seamless experience for patients, providers and payers. With deep expertise in enterprise technology, integrations and security, we are able to focus on intelligent automation working alongside existing systems while preventing users from needing to fight legacy technology and their limitations.
At Notable, we look for candidates eager to join an early, high-velocity environment who are passionate about simplifying the business of health care.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT RECRUITER?
We’re looking for go-getting, laser-sharp Recruiter who has a solid blend of experience recruiting high caliber technical and non-technical roles in a fast-growing environment. You’ll need to balance strategy with executing day-to-day and will be responsible for growing our team by 2x this year alone. It’s a huge opportunity to make an impact and help define our culture.
You’ll fit into our team if you are hungry, curious, detail-oriented, and willing to go above-and-beyond to help the company thrive. Since we’re small, we’re individually tasked with wearing many hats—which is an incredible way to expand your skill set and make a huge impact.
Interested? Keep reading.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Has past experience tackling engineering and sales recruiting pipeline for early stage startups, and successfully hired a few employees each month
- Understand that to attract the best talent, the recruiting funnel needs to be high-touch and personal, and you advocate for an amazing interview experience
- Be our champion who communicates well and accurately represents the company both internally and externally
- Analyze data to report on progress and make proactive changes
- Refine our recruiting process and scale it based on our growth trajectory
- Work with leadership on prioritization and be nimble to switch gears at any time
- Strive for and advocate for efficiency at all times, knowing that every call and onsite interview takes away from internal productivity
- Prepare for and schedule all calls, take home exercises, and onsite interviews
- Create a warm onsite environment and welcome every candidate that walks through the door
- Understand the needs and motivations of hiring needs and candidates through active listening