Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by putting the administration of health care on autopilot. We believe that the estimated $500B spent on administration (support staff, note-takers, billers, coders, auditors, clearing houses, collections) can be better utilized through the use of technology, data and design.
By powering better data collection and transfer from check-in through check-out, utilizing machine learning algorithms and intuitively designed interfaces (powered by mobile / wearables / voice), we strive to eliminate mundane tasks of data entry/transfer, reduce friction and create a seamless experience for patients, providers and payers. With deep expertise in enterprise technology, integrations and security, we are able to focus on intelligent automation working alongside existing systems while preventing users from needing to fight legacy technology and their limitations.
At Notable, we look for candidates eager to join an early, high-velocity environment who are passionate about simplifying the business of health care.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE?
As a Business Development Representative, you will focus on the relational aspects of partnerships with health care providers and customers. You will work closely with Notable’s CEO, Customer Success, Product Management, and Technology teams to build, strengthen, and maintain these relationships which are critical to Notable’s business. Your mission is to nurture and evangelize existing customers, while also establishing new relationships and long term partnerships.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have relevant hands-on experience initiating, negotiating, and executing key partnerships (in health care a big plus), and managing those relationships long term
- Must have experience (minimum of 3 years) working with payers / provider networks
- Learn and maintain a deep understanding of the Notable platform
- Manage relationships with health care executives and project team stakeholders to maximize Notable’s partnerships
- Use data to tackle business objectives
- Communicate very well and be constantly in touch to keep priorities moving forward
- Distill a health care provider’s key business objectives, capabilities, and technical needs to arrive at business partnership prioritization
- Drive collaboration between internal and external decision makers to align on scope and sequencing of integration functionality, then execute agreed upon solutions