Join Notable and help us improve health care efficiency and effectiveness with our AI-powered tool for physicians. Notable's mission is to enrich every clinician-patient interaction by delivering a standardized, structured understanding of every encounter clinicians have with their patients. We use this structured understanding to drastically improve health care by automating hours of daily busy-work for clinicians, reduce the cost of health care by eliminating excess overhead, and improve patient outcomes by delivering data driven insights to doctors and patients.
We look for smart people who can implement well crafted solutions to complex problems in a fast paced environment, who can help us attract more smart people, and who are intrinsically motivated to take ownership of their work. Our interview process is meant to be representative of the kinds of work we will do together day-to-day and week-to-week. You’ll start with an intro call to learn more about Notable and the team, followed by a remote two-hour take home exercise where you will be asked to work on a problem similar to ones we work on a daily basis and then email it back, then an onsite with multiple one-on-one sessions and lunch with the team.
Requirements - Security
At Notable, securing the sensitive health data our customers trust us with is critically important. As a Security Analyst, you’ll help keep our internal Information Security Management System policies and procedures up to date with the latest best practices and security standards, drive external security audits, and interface with our customers’ information security teams. You’ll work closely with Notable’s Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Customer Success teams to ensure that information security is embedded throughout the organization and embedded in every decision we make.
- Develop, update, and maintain Notable’s comprehensive ISMS policy and procedure documentation
- Run project management for internal and external security audits (HITRUST, PCI)
- Provide guidance to Notable teams to ensure compliance with the ISMS, address risk assessments
- Assess external vendors for compliance with the ISMS
- Complete customer infosec questionnaires and documentation requests
- Successful in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience managing security compliance projects in GCP or AWS cloud environments
- Work from our San Mateo, CA office